Looking for a change from a vertical or oppressive organization? Want to unleash your entrepreneurial spirit and potential with a horizontal team that values your expertise and contributions? Are you tired of “working for The Man?”
Maybe its time to talk to ELB Consulting, Inc. (ELB360.COM) and consider a positive change.
ELB is one of the leading engineered and specialized tax solution firms in the nation, offering a full suite of services to help our clients mitigate their federal tax liability and improve financial performance. We are currently seeking experienced Research & Development Tax Credit professionals to help grow our R&D practice.
This position is entrepreneurial by nature and works remotely. Our objective in this posting is to engage well-connected and effective business development professionals in the R&D space.
As a firm, we are deeply committed to a ‘fully engineered’ approach, client service and a team mentality; as such we are seeking these attributes in growing our team. This position draws on your knowledge of technology, product development, manufacturing and/or software development.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Engage and network directly with manufacturing, industrial and commercial organizations, accounting firms, and other related businesses to expand sales channel and client base
· Prospect and meet with business owners and C-level managers of firms that may qualify
· Effectively communicate the benefits of the R&D Tax Credit and the value proposition of ELB’s ‘fully engineered’ methodology
· Qualify/collect the data necessary to produce a Feasibility Analysis of tax benefits
· Manage and report on your active pipeline of clients and prospects
· Close business at a level equal to or exceeding the objectives
Qualifications and Skills
· Previous experience with, and firm understanding of R&D Tax Credits
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills a must
· Team player with positive attitude, confidence, integrity and reputation
· Capacity to make sound decisions independently
· Solid computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT)
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting or a technical field
· Minimum of 5 years of R&D experience
· Employment references required